Monday 15 October 2012

Now I Drink Coffee Not Just Ribena







I love how this dress falls perfectly wear my doc's its like they're made to match each other! aha, its pretty cold today so i wore my beanie that i got from h&m it was sooo cheap h&m is super crazy :') i went charity shopping with my mum today and brought a super cute velvet top and a grandpa jumper which is perfect for the winter days :) the last picture (black and white) i'm actually wearing a different dress of mine but i think this close up of the docs is pretty cool hehe.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4114282/?claim=6fw4d24wkyj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit and you've got amazing style!
    especially love the midi dress and beanie :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh thank youuu it means sooo much :D just started blogging you see :3 hehe

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment i will always reply even if its just a simple thank you :3 feel free to ask for f4f because i'm always looking for new followers and people to follow :D <3