Sunday 14 October 2012

First Post








This is one of my fav outfits i love how this jacket can just jazz up any outfit! You might not be able to see my top because of my hair but its a low cut black vest top and its got this super goth look too it, and the weird thing is my mum gave it to me haha. I love my creepers i wear them all the time, i really need some new ones because they're starting to break :c any ways this is my first blog post, I've really wanted to post fashion pictures for ages! but i also find stuff like this sooo confusing haha any ways i'm going to do lots more posts like this!! hehe

2 comments:

  1. nice outfit, sweetie *_* i love your hair! your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogdpot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh thank you :3 and followed! your blog is sooo cute and your outfits are amazing!!! <3 hehe

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment i will always reply even if its just a simple thank you :3 feel free to ask for f4f because i'm always looking for new followers and people to follow :D <3